Monday, September 3, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday

Happy Labor Day everyone!  We have had a nice day, just hanging out and resting. I am glad because I have been tired! Tomorrow it's back to homeschool for us, Meghan and I have hair cut appointments and I have cake club in the evening. Of course all the normal stuff like cleaning and feeding people will probably happen too.

On that note here is our latest Muffin Tin meal to share.

 
Homemade uncrustables with either pb and j or pb and honey. They each had a treat, cubes apples, a rice cake, cubed cheese and goldfish crackers.
 
Next week I hope to plan something themed. I have to plan ahead on these or they just get thrown together. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so cute and yummy!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

We have that same uncrustables punch. :) I love it. And your tins are so cute. I have not seen the pink one before ( i know, hard to believe!). Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...