Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tot School 1/11-1/15

Kaden is 33 months.
Tot School


I did much better at getting pictures this week :)
He wanted to wear this hat all week. I guess he likes hats. This one is a little too small I think but he likes it. It's his "ho ho" hat.

Playing catch with Daddy.

Some of his activities this week.
-Sorting these beads by color. I count with him too. Sometimes he gets some and sometimes he doesn't Depends on his mood. :)
-Sorting shapes and colors activity bag.


-Lacing beads onto pipecleaners activity bag.


-Sorting colored pompoms into cups activity bag.


-puzzles
-reading (looking at books and being read to)
-playing with flashcards
-coloring (he colored a P this week since we were talking about popcorn, I talk about the p and he says "popcorn!")

Be sure to check out what others are doing here!


7 comments:

Christina said...

I love the idea of using beads for lacing, counting, sorting...Gracie is only 19 months, so I'm thinking I'll wait on that, but everything you're doing looks fun! :)

Mama to 5 said...

Nice job! :)

Our Little Family said...

I love that giant bead color sorter! It looks like lots of fun!

sbswtp said...

Great week!

Counting Coconuts said...

What a cutie he is! I like the lacing/photo match up you created. Great idea!

Susan-Chasing Marcus said...

I like your chart for matching/sorting colors and shapes. Thanks for the idea!

Jeanette said...

The sorting shapes and colors one looks like a good one. My daughter is really into sorting things right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...