Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello Monday!

Well the craft fair was pretty slow. I did sell a few scrappy things though and made at least the money I spent on the booth. I did not make any food items but I had plenty of other things. Here are some pictures of just a few things I took.


I sold one clipboard, (not this one). The lady wanted to use it for her Santa gift game at her work.


I sold this wall hanging and another one that said "peace". These are made from coasters.





Since we didn't make cookies or anything like that for the craft fair I told Meghan we would make lots of them for ourselves. I like cookies! So today we made Cherry Chip Cookies. These are super easy but good! I don't like to make them too often since they use a cake mix that has red 40 in it but once in a while is ok.
Here is the recipe.

Cherry Chip Cookies
1 box cherry chip cake mix (Betty Crocker has this flavor)
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 egg
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Mix all together. (the recipe calls for red food coloring also but we don't use that) Drop by spoonfuls on to ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 mins or until the edges are just barely brown.





Yesterday we took the kids to see Santa. It was fun! They actually took a really cute picture. They did digital and they don't print right away so we don't have them yet but we will get them Thursday this week. I will try and take a picture of the picture and post it. :) Kaden sat on his lap for a few minutes but when we started to take pictures he squirmed down. So for his picture he stood right in front. Ellie did great! She sat on his lap through all the picture taking and then a little while after she decided she was done and started to cry. Meghan stood to his side and then once the little ones were down she went ot sit on his lap and talk to him a little bit. He was so friendly and nice. I think how well your kids do has a lot to do with what kind of mood Santa is in. :)
We also went and picked out a tree at Lowe's. After nap time we decorated it. The kids used plastic gold balls, snowflakes and bows on the bottom and I put all our yearly ornaments on the top. It's pretty anyway and it smells gooood!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...